From policy audits through penetration testing, Secured Outcomes offers a full range of professional services that will help ensure that your network is secure and the company is prepared to respond in the event of a cyber attack.
A Vulnerability Assessment is a passive exercise the examines various aspects of your organization’s security posture. As part of your vulnerability assessment, our team of professionals will:
- Conduct an extensive open-source investigation to identify any threats that lie within the organization’s digital foot print.
- Conduct network scans to detect and analyze open ports, network configurations, and IP addresses.
- Test company websites for vulnerabilities that could be exploited by cyber criminals.
The Vulnerability Assessment is safe and efficient means to identify any weaknesses in your security posture before the cyber criminals do.
A Policy Audit ensures that your organization’s policies are in line with best practices and current. During a Policy Audit, our professionals will:
- Identify all policies that are important for your business based on the nature and scope of your operations.
- Conduct a GAP analysis based on the NIST Cyber Security Framework.
- Create, update, and manage implementation for any policy adjustments.
Incident Response Planning
All businesses should have an Incident Response Plan. Our team will help you craft remedial actions in the event of a cyber attack. The key outputs of an Incident Response Plan include:
- The creation of an incident response team and governing charter.
- Identifying key actions that must be taken based on legal and regulatory requirements.
- Crafting a communication plan to ensure timely and efficient communication with the principal stakeholders including law enforcement, employees, customers, vendors, and stockholders.
- Identifying and contracting with any vendors responsible for IR Plan deliverables.
- Periodic testing to ensure the efficacy of the IR Plan.